How to Make Pizza Using a Simple Recipe?
Making handmade pizza dough may be a lot of effort, but the bragging rights are well worth it. The dough takes only a few things and a short rising and resting time. While you wait for the dough to rise, start preparing your tomato sauce, cutting fresh veggies, or grating the cheese that will go on top. Bake for 15 minutes, then top with basil (or more cheese) and show off your far superior-to-takeout masterpiece.
It is a traditional handmade pizza recipe with a pizza dough recipe,
topping choices, and step-by-step images. Make your perfect pizza at home!
So, let’s go through the necessary ingredients.
- 400g firm bread flour
- One teaspoon of instant yeast (from a sachet or a tub)
- One teaspoon salt
- One tablespoon of olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- One tablespoon sugar
- water as needed
Create the dough:
- Combine the flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large mixing dish.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl, add warm water and olive oil, and stir with a wooden spoon until you have a soft, reasonably moist dough.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured area and knead for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Set away, covered with a tea towel for 4-5 hours. You may let the dough rise if you like, although it’s unnecessary for a thin crust.
Make the pizza crust: Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius. When the dough has finished, it’s time to make the pizza crust. Dust the area with dry flour and take a large portion of the pizza dough. Roll the dough into an excellent circular base with a rolling pin. (Keep in mind that the circular base must be even at all ends.) After forming the base, prick it with a fork to ensure it doesn’t rise and bake evenly. Please place it in a preheated oven for 10 minutes. Your pizza base is now ready.
Prepare all of the veggies for the pizza. Wash the jalapenos and finely slice them in a basin. Then, in a separate bowl, peel the onions and cut thin slices of them. Finally, chop the tomatoes and mushrooms in the same way. Make sure, however, that the tomatoes have less liquid in them.
Place the stretched crust on an upside-down baking sheet sprinkled with flour. Then, take the new pizza base and cover it with tomato souse. Distribute half of the processed cheese equally on the floor, followed by the vegetables; after layering all vegetables, top with a thick layer of mozzarella cheese.
Place the pizza on a pizza stone or pan that is warmed. Allow the pizza to bake for 10 minutes. Toward the end of the cooking time, you can sprinkle more cheese.
Garnish with whatever you like. Sprinkle with oregano and chili flakes to taste, and serve hot. And then all you have to do is enjoy it!
Leave a Reply