We can all recall how Kickass Torrents entered our lives and made everyone fall in love with torrenting. The massive Kickass directory of torrent files and magnet links as download options was ideal for ongoing P2P file-sharing. It was accomplished via the BitTorrent protocol and was the best of its type.
This stopped in 2016 when the US Department of Justice arrested and prosecuted its owner, Artem Vaulin, for copyright and money laundering. The site has been offline since then.
However, the collapse of Kickass Torrents did not mean the end of torrenting. Several torrent sites have started to show up since then, making it difficult to find websites as excellent as the KAT. The websites mentioned in this article are clones of the original. It’s not simple, but it performs like the actual KickassTorrents site.
These clone websites, also known as proxy and mirror websites, are updated regularly. However, because these websites allow users to download copyrighted products, they are typically taken down due to DMCA claims from software and movie companies.
How do you use KickAss torrents?
- Install BitTorrent.
- Go to https://kickass.cd/.
- Search for a file.
- Select a healthy torrent.
- Click DOWNLOAD TORRENT.
- Double-click the. Torrent file.
- Wait for the file to finish downloading.
What Exactly is a KickAss Proxy?
Kickass Proxy is a website that provides individuals with access to Kickass torrents. Many nations prohibit these sites, but you may still use them with the use of proxies. Proxies play a part in changing your browsing location, allowing you to utilize it without fear of being blocked. As a result, using the KAT proxy is not risky.
Where can I find the best Kickass Proxy Sites?
You don’t have to be concerned since this article will give you the best recommendations for Kickass Torrent Proxy Servers listed below:
- kickasstorrents. mobi
A word of advice!
When accessing torrenting sites, I recommend you always utilize a VPN to protect yourself from viruses, trackers, and other unwanted attacks. It encrypts your internet connection and protects you when torrenting. Additionally, I do not support illegal torrenting. Therefore please verify your country’s laws before downloading any files.
ExpressVPN is a service I recommend. You can even try risk-free for yourself. If you don’t think it’s for you, you may return it for a full refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee period.
How to Use a VPN Safely for Torrenting?
1. Torrents bring several concerns. It is critical to utilize a VPN while torrenting to circumvent these concerns. The steps mentioned below will show you how:
2. Choose and subscribe to your favorite VPN service. We suggest ExpressVPN because it provides complete anonymity, superior security features, and fast connections.
3. Download the VPN app and login in with the credentials you created when you signed up.
4. Connect to a VPN server of your choice now. If you chose a good provider, you would have P2P-compatible servers that provide the fastest download speeds while keeping you secure.
5. Enable the kill switch option of your chosen VPN. If you used ExpressVPN, you might find the Kill Switch under ‘Options.’ The name of the provider’s kill switch is ‘Network Lock.’
6. Download and install BitTorrent or another torrent client.
7. Then, navigate to your preferred torrenting website.
8. That’s all. You are now ready to download torrents from one of the KAT alternatives described in this post or any other P2P service.
Download legally and Without Risk.
When it comes to torrenting, you should always proceed with caution. Downloading torrents is illegal, but it also poses several significant security risks. Make sure what you’re doing on a torrenting website is legal in your country before you do anything. VPNOverview does not support unlawful torrenting.
We also recommend utilizing a secure and trusted VPN to keep oneself safe when torrenting. While there are free VPN providers, you may prefer the other features premium VPN companies provide while torrenting.
Today’s Best Alternatives to Kickass Torrents:
The shutdown of Kickass Torrents is part of a justified attempt to minimize the amount of copyright law infractions that torrenting allows. On the other hand, people who wish to torrent have a lot of choices to KAT.
Here is our list of the 6 most secure and dependable torrenting sites currently operational. They are all feasible options now that Kickass Torrents is no longer available. And a variety of video material in numerous categories.
1. The Pirate Bay:
It is an excellent alternative to KAT but is also a popular torrent site with a complete library and magnet connections. The website’s massive database contains torrents in almost every genre imaginable. This website existed long before KAT got popular.
This site has all the hallmarks of a genuine Kickass Torrents alternative. Its broad catalogue allows you to pirate files from a variety of genres.
It has a good UI and an extensive library. Furthermore, the service hosts millions of torrents, including rare titles that we may stream in high definition.
This site provides the most comprehensive collection of TV series available online. It also has a decent speed and a vast library.
It is a popular Kickass alternative with many magnet links and torrent files in various categories that you may download at high speeds.
The website has an easy-to-use layout, a large audience, and a variety of video material in numerous categories.
Take care while downloading illegally! Before you do anything, make sure you are familiar with your local laws and the restrictions of the torrenting site you are using. Whatever you do online, remember to use a VPN to keep yourself secure and conceal your identity!