USPS Tracking: How Can I Check The Status Of My USPS Package?
When it comes to sending orders, tracking and controlling delivery is essential. Except for a few categories discussed below, every mailpiece now has a USPS tracking number. Most of the time, it’s free. However, USPS tracking costs extra for some delivery alternatives.
However, domestic tracking statuses for USPS, on the other hand, may come off as “cryptic” to some.
Furthermore, some may be concerned about the frequency and quality of USPS tracking, particularly if you’re mailing overseas. For example, if you’re exporting from the United States to China, having access to tracking information might be beneficial.
In this blog, we’ll discuss where you can track your USPS goods, what to anticipate from monitoring services, delivery statuses you may encounter, what they signify, and what to do if you’ve misplaced your USPS tracking number.
When delivering domestically or internationally in the United States, you will use USPS, the most popular and dependable shipping option. For most small to medium-sized businesses, USPS is the most practical option. The reason is the effective tracking options offered. Even yet, the monitoring status is quite perplexing to the general public. We’ll look at how to monitor USPS parcels efficiently in this section.
How Do USPS Tracking Numbers Appear?
The USPS tracking number format suggests 10 to 22 characters. The first two to eight symbols identify the shipping provider, and the final two indicate the country of origin for international shipments.
Where Can I Get My USPS Tracking Details?
The location of your USPS Tracking information is determined by how you shipped the parcel. Here are all of the areas where it may be found:
- The shipment receipt from the post office.
- If you purchased insurance from the post office, save the sales receipt.
- If the order was shipped through USPS.com, the email confirmation.
- The retailer’s shipment confirmation email.
- A USPS tracking label’s bottom peel-off part.
What is the Best Way to Track a USPS Package?
The USPS Trace and Manage tool is the most effective way to track USPS shipments.
First of all, you need to enter the tracking number given by USPS on your order. And you get to see the location details and the status of your order. You get all this information on the USPS website, where you have integrated a USPS WooCommerce shipping plugin. As a result, you can automatically check the order status from your order page. You can also get the USPS tracking information in various ways like :
- Text or email notifications
- Schedule delivery alerts, etc.
- USPS mobile app notifications etc.
How Can I Check Ths Status Of My USPS Package?
Once you’ve found the tracking number, you may check the delivery status in four ways:
- Online at the US Postal Service’s website
- Call 1 (800) 222-1811 for more information.
- Sending a text message to 28777 with your tracking number as the message’s content
- By using the USPS Mobile App, which is available for iPhones, Android devices, and Blackberry phones.