Why Use Shopify?
As an entrepreneur, you have to always be looking for ways to grow your business. If your idea takes off and you see the potential for growth, it might be time to consider taking your store online. Whether it’s an eCommerce website or a social media page, having a digital presence can help increase sales and exposure for your brand. However, this isn’t as easy as creating one page or posting one post on social media—it takes more than just creating an account on Facebook or Instagram.
If this is something that interests you at all then we’re here to help! In this blog post, we’ll explain why we think Shopify is the best solution out there if you want to start up an online store without the coding skills needed…but first let’s get into some more detail about Shopify’s features.
Use our Shopify discount code and get up to 75% off at checkout.
Shopify is Powerful.
If you’re a small business owner, you’ll appreciate the fact that Shopify is easy to use and full of features that will help you manage your online stores. The platform is well-designed for people who are not technical experts and it allows them to quickly get started selling products online. Shopify also offers plenty of big company tools including customer support, analytics, marketing tools, and more. Even large brands like Tesla Motors use Shopify because there are so many options available for any type of business size or industry.
Because Shopify has been around since 2004 (that’s longer than Facebook!), there’s an abundant amount of resources available from its community—whether it be advice from seasoned entrepreneurs or helpful tutorials on how to build specific apps within the site itself! You’ll feel confident in knowing that this isn’t something new – so many others have done it before while still managing their busy schedules too!
A lot goes into selling goods online successfully but luckily these days there’s no shortage when it comes time to making decisions about which platforms offer the most value over others like Etsy or Amazon Marketplace where vendors might have less control over pricing rules imposed by those companies themselves instead;”
Shopify Has Retail Solutions to Make Your Business Grow
Shopify is the best choice for taking your business online. Shopify offers three different retail solutions that can help you grow:
- E-commerce: For those who want to sell their products or services without having to carry inventory, this option is best suited for you. If you’re looking to start an online store and don’t want the hassle of storing inventory, this is the solution for you!
- Dropshipping: This solution allows you to have an online store without having any inventory of your own. You simply purchase from a third party (your dropshipper) and then ship directly from them when an order comes in. It’s easy and simple!
- Multi-channel sales: With multi-channel sales, it’s possible for customers to buy from multiple places with just one order number. For example, if someone orders through Amazon but wants free shipping on top of it, they’ll have access through Shopify’s multi-channel sales feature where they can combine both purchases into one transaction without paying twice as much in shipping charges.
Shopify is Flexible
Shopify is a scalable platform. If your store is doing well, you can quickly and easily upgrade to a paid plan. And if it’s not? You can downgrade or cancel at any time.
Shopify makes it easy for anyone to create an online store by offering a free trial, where you’ll be able to build out the site and run all kinds of tests without being charged anything! Once you’re ready to go live with your site, there are three different plans available: Starter ($29/month), Basic ($79/month), or Premium ($299/month). There’s even an option for those who want complete control over their domains with Shopify Plus and Advanced Plan users who need specific features like Multi-Vendor Marketplace capabilities or Inventory Management Software integrations.
For those looking into setting up an eCommerce website but aren’t sure where they should start—or even if they should start at all—I’d highly recommend considering what solutions like these offer before deciding on whether or not going DIY (do-it-yourself) is truly worth the effort gave how many tools exist nowadays that allow just about anyone access into this space regardless of whether or not they’ve ever sold anything online before.”
Quick and Easy to Set Up and Use
With Shopify, you can set up a store in minutes. No complicated code or hardware is needed. Just choose one of their pre-built templates, add your products and you’re done – it’s that simple!
If you need some inspiration on which template to choose, check out Shopify’s collection of free or paid templates. You’ll find hundreds to choose from so there is definitely something for everyone!
Once your store is up and running (and looking good), it’s time to start adding some unique touches with the built-in drag-and-drop editor. This tool allows you to customize elements on any page such as buttons, text fields, and more by simply dragging them into a place where they fit best for your brand identity. If this doesn’t cut it then try using Shopify’s store builder tool which allows even more customization options like changing colors on any element within seconds without ever touching any code at all!
If you haven’t yet, it’s time to get serious about mobile. Mobile ready means your website will work well on mobile devices, meaning it will be easy to use on them and find what you want.
If you’re selling products online and want your store to be successful, then it makes sense that the platform and website design process has been designed with mobile in mind from the beginning. Shopify gives sellers two options: either choose a theme that’s responsive (i.e., automatically adjusts for any screen size) or go for a full-width layout for tablet users too!
Shopify Helps Keep you on Top of Security with PCI Compliance (PA-DSS).
Shopify is the leading eCommerce platform for small to medium-sized businesses. It’s also a powerful tool for making sure your store is PCI compliant, which means that you can be sure that you’re doing everything in your power to keep customer data safe from cyber threats.
Shopify works with industry leaders like Stripe and PayPal to ensure their payments system is up-to-date on all requirements of PCI compliance. This helps you stay compliant so that your business doesn’t get into trouble with the banks or payment processors when it comes time to process payments through your website or mobile app.
SEO and Marketing Tools
Shopify also offers a number of SEO and marketing tools that can help you improve your store’s performance.
- SEO—Shopify has its own SEO tools that are specifically optimized for eCommerce sites, allowing you to manage every aspect of your site’s SEO efforts in one location. You can use these tools to add and optimize product descriptions, optimize images and videos for search engines, optimize titles and meta tags, check rankings, track keywords, monitor competitor activity on Google Shopping (formerly known as Froogle), analyze keyword density across the site’s pages and more.
- Marketing automation—Shopify has an integrated marketing suite that allows you to manage all aspects of your online marketing campaigns from a single dashboard. This includes email marketing, social media management (including Facebook Business Manager), digital banners & display ads, retargeting pixels for remarketing purposes across multiple channels (such as Facebook & YouTube), A/B testing capabilities within Shopify itself as well as third-party platforms like Optimizely or Unbounce which integrate seamlessly with Shopify’s native system so there is no need for any additional setup time required if you decide later down the road that those features would benefit either now or later on down once again when traffic increases enough where some extra bells & whistles would be nice to have!
Shopify has its Own Payment Gateway
Shopify has its own payment gateway. This means that when you sign up for Shopify and start selling online, you don’t have to worry about which payment processor to use or whether they will be PCI compliant. PCI compliance is important because it ensures that your website’s security measures are up-to-date and safe from fraudulent activity (like credit card theft).
Also, Shopify’s payment gateway is completely integrated into their platform so you won’t have to do any extra work when processing payments; the money will automatically be deposited into your bank account every evening after 5 pm PST.
Shopify’s 24/7 Support Means You Never Have To Worry.
When you choose Shopify, you’re not just getting a great e-commerce platform. You also get 24/7 support—both via chat, phone, and email—that can help with any issue or question you might have. The company offers support in 15 different languages, including English, French, and German.
If you want to sell internationally on Shopify but aren’t sure how to set up your store for multiple currencies, don’t worry: they’ll guide you through the process with easy-to-follow instructions that get your store ready for international sales in minutes.
Shopify can Help you Start an Online Store with No Coding Experience.
Shopify is the easiest way to start an online store. The platform is designed with ease of use in mind and has a range of features that help you create a fully functional eCommerce site without any coding experience. Shopify also offers a 14-day free trial, so you can test the waters before committing to anything long-term.
If you’re still not sure about starting your own business, Shopify has some great resources for getting started on their blog. They have how-to articles on topics like building product pages and setting up your store’s design and layout. They also provide resources for entrepreneurs who may be looking for advice from those who have already been through it all themselves when it comes to running a successful business online (including myself).
And if you do want some more hands-on help getting started with your own online store—or just need some advice from someone who knows what they’re talking about—Shopify offers 24/7 support via phone or email within 30 days after purchasing any package plan (there are no contracts).
If you’re looking for a way to start an online store that’s easy, secure, and mobile-ready, Shopify is the solution for you. With all of the features mentioned above, we believe this is one of the most comprehensive eCommerce platforms available today.
Leave a Reply